Hello all! :D Relatives just went off just now. hehz.
Annnnnnd, i saw my beloved niece and nephew! haha.
Therese, Edith & Amos. Gosh, they're so cute. & i'm missing
them right now. Nevermind, i'm gna see them in Feb! :)
(still long i know.. It's 25th dec now ._. )
oh yeah. The picture is about the christmas story in the bible :)
hehez. It's Jesus' birthday today. *claps*
Oh. I ate christmas cake yesterday night. Then inside the cake it
contains alcohol. -.- If i'm not wrong, they added red wine or smth.
It was like a little bitter. Then i ended up eating the nuts only. rofl.
Didn't really like the cake tho. I think log cake is much nicer D:
& i spent my christmas eve doing homework till 1am at night.
I spent the first 1.5hrs with Jueli via sms. haha. I was texting her
when i was doing work. Then the next 0.5hrs i was texting her until
i fell asleep. :) I'm still left with 2 more math test papers + bio.
Frickkkkkkkkkkkk. :'( ahhhh whatever. It's time i should start spamming
myself with math exam papers and assessment books.
Next year GCE O-levels alrd yall know.. Gosh. Ah yes, thanks for
those who sent xmas wishes last night :) loves. haha. :D
Of course, i received Gab's & Samantha's xmas cards already.
Like maybe 3 days before xmas? haha :) Love the glittery card as well
as the santa card. It's so cuteeeeee. [: Alrights, i shall end this post here.
Lastly, BENITA FASTER COME BACKKKKKKKKK~
&& Blessed christmas to everyone! :D today's an awesome day :)
-muah-

No comments:
Post a Comment