
hello all! :D haha guess which movie i watched today? :)
i know, duh. I put the picture up there, so it's obviously
new moon. rofl. Anyway, i would rate the movie 3 out of 5
stars. I think i'm able to understand why people said that
it's boring and rate as low as 1.5 stars only. Personally, i
feel that the director is a very good director :) he did follow
the story and didn't leave out anything important which was
much better than Twilight :) The first hour i find it quite
boring actually, then after that when the werewolves came out,
i started to like it. haha. AND YES, OMG. JACOB BLACK! :D:D:D
AWESOME CAN! HAHAHAHAHA. Then i was telling Ger that his abs are
very very nice. lolzx. Ger and I were like admiring Bella's hoodie
and shoes and we wanted to get them :) rofl. As usual, Ern was
ehems! ._. haha. But it's alright. I love love love drama cliqueys.
too bad jialer and clara couldn't make it. Nevermind, there's always
a next time right! It's okay :) Escape theme park shall be next :)
haha. Wanted to go for bowling actually, but didn't :(
cuz there were too many pros around and the waiting list was reaaaal
long! :( so we went to watch New Moon instead.
Oh yes, and i freaking think that Alice (Ashley Greene) is super
pretty! omgggg. I love her. <3
P.S. I don't really find Edward Cullen really nice in New Moon.
Sorryyyyyy!~ In fact there was a part which he freaked Ger and i out.
haha! Uhms, as for the ending.. why did it end this way..?
However, i think eclipse is gna be very nice! :D
I think Victoria and Jane can act very well though :) hehz.
looking forward to eclipse which would be out in June :) yay!
No comments:
Post a Comment